cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Line cancellation request

leehowarth
Grafter

Phone Line cancellation request

Hi folks, please can you cancel my voice line? Pretty sure I'm near the end of my 18 month contract. 

Please advise.

Regards

6 REPLIES 6
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Phone Line cancellation request

Hey @leehowarth,

To cancel your service/s you would need to call our Customer Options team on 0800 013 2632 as we are unable to process this via our community forums/social media channels and live chat services. You can reach this department during the below hours:

Monday - Friday: 8:00 - 20:00

Saturday: 9:00 - 19:00

Sunday: 9:00 - 18:00

Thanks.

leehowarth
Grafter

Usually when I call I'm told I can't be helped over the phone as I've got fttp, I've noticed other fttp customers have had to also arrange this via this forum.

I want to keep the broadband and wouldn't want that to be inadvertently cancelled.

bmc
Hero
Fixes: 48

@Mads  @leehowarth 

Because if is a trial the Accounts department has been known to terminate a service when a phone line is cancelled on the grounds that no phone line - no internet.

The recommended way has always been to post on here to get the attention of a FTTP trained member of staff who create a support ticket to action the request. The customer is required to respond to the ticket to confirm the request officially.

Brian

leehowarth
Grafter

Thanks Brian, I thought that was the case. I'll wait for one of the fttp guys to respond.
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

@leehowarth, I'll pass this on to one of my FTTP trained colleagues to pick this up tomorrow.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @leehowarth,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry for the confusion there. I would be happy to arrange this for you, however I would need your permission noted on the account.

Please can you reply to the ticket here, and notify me here so that I can get this arranged as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team