Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ONT box power cable

pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 21

Re: ONT box power cable

@Browni, thanks for confirming.  I vaguely remember it as that as well.  I very rarely create my own topic, so can't recall if it's changed at all.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

@pjmarsh wrote:

When starting a new topic I get the option to add labels and tags.  On replied I only get the option for tags.

Thanks Phil - had never noticed that.  Just tried starting a new topic on some other board, and yes, there was the option to 'add labels' - in fact there were three options on the right - 'labels', 'post tags' and 'cover photo'.

20230509-1524pm-comm-site-new-topic-page.jpg

... random.  

... 'cover photo' (?) 

'labels' is clearly for everyone it would seem (if only on the very first post, for whatever unfathomable reason). 

but 'cover photo' (?)

... intrigued.

Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

I don't have the cover photo option...
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 21

@Penny, that's exactly what I thought.  As I say, I rarely start a new topic, though I did last week.  I never noticed any of that on the right.  I just concentrated on the Subject and Body and hit post.  I'd take a good guess that it was all there then, but my mind never even registered that it was there!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Marty3

@Baldrick1 that's a good idea, but I wasn't entirely sure whether or not it was there right sort of power?
Baldrick1
Fixes: 420

@Marty3 

The rating should be shown on the power supply. Providing the plug fits in the ONT and shows an output voltage of 12V dc with a current rating of 0.5A or greater it will be suitable.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'