Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number port - Voip HarryB

FIXED
leaway11
Dabbler

Number port - Voip HarryB

Hi just joined the FTTP Trial and fully connected for a few weeks. Just joined and connected with Vonage and now looking to number port my existing number across to the Vonage service. Please can you advise steps i need to take so this progresses successfully and doesn't delete my account or worse disconnect my broadband fibre connection?

Noticed HarryB has dealt with this before so noted his name in subject

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Number port - Voip HarryB

Welcome to the community forums @leaway11

Drop us a reply over here once you've started the transfer to your VOIP provider and we'll check your account on the move day to make sure nothing happens to your FTTP service.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
leaway11
Dabbler

Thanks Gandalf, i have place the Number port request but waiting confirmation the process is proceeding. will advise once i have confirmation.

leaway11
Dabbler

Gandalf  just got confirmation of number port date  - "Your expected transfer date is 19/03/2018". 

Please can you ensure the FTTP Trial service will not be cease when number port happens next Monday? thanks in advance

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Fix

Cheers for letting us know.
We'll check your account then.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet