Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer

dsbibby
Dabbler

New Customer

Hello,

I've recently requested to join the FTTP trial and have a ticket (#153212094) open about it.

How long should I expect to wait before hearing anything? Just it's been two weeks since there was any update, so I was wondering if it might have slipped through someones net, or ended up in the wrong queue.

I also have a question about porting my current landline number to my VOIP provider - will this be possible, and at what point in the FTTP migration process should I initiate the number porting procedure with my VOIP provider?

Many thanks,

David

3 REPLIES 3
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 392

Re: New Customer

FTTP trial tickets are only monitored by the FTTP team and can take a while to be processed, although two weeks does sound a little excessive! Hopefully one of the PN help team will spot this and pick up the ticket.

As to porting your landline number, you need to wait until the FTTP has been installed and is working.

Porting the landline number to voip will automatically cease the landline. Whilst that is not technically a problem with FTTP it can cause problems with your account and so needs monitoring closely by one of the Help team.

The best thing is to post on here about dropping the landline and wait for a Help team member to pick up on it. Then advise them once the port has been initiated and they will then keep an eye on the account to make sure it progresses properly.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@dsbibby wrote:

Hello,

I've recently requested to join the FTTP trial and have a ticket (#153212094) open about it.

How long should I expect to wait before hearing anything?

I've tried placing the order and I'm afraid it's kicking out an error message and not letting me proceed past the stage of entering the address details Sad

I've raised this with our suppliers to try and update their records to allow us to proceed with an order.

EDIT:

I've noticed where the mismatch was coming from and spoken to the authorised user on your account. I've raised a request with ORDI (OpenReach Data Integrity) robot to update the address records accordingly.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
dsbibby
Dabbler

Hi Harry,

Many thanks for picking this up and progressing it - looking forward to getting set up with my new FTTP service! Smiley

Cheers,

David