Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect profile / provisioning error 500/68 running at 325/49

FIXED
roostyla

Incorrect profile / provisioning error 500/68 running at 325/49

Hi,

I'm looking for a higher technical level of support with my FTTH connection installed February this year. When the BT engineer completed the install he stated I should be expect 330/50 (I took a photo of the job sheet) which I said was incorrect and should be 500/68 as that's what I signed up for.

Testing back in Feb and now today with speedtest.btwholesale.com its still showing 325/49 which is very similar to that sheet. (testing using wired to router and then direct with ONT)

I did raise it with plusnet support at the time who logged an issue on it (said it was resolved) and I called today and they basically said its above minimum guarantee we cant do anything.

My basic level of understanding leads me to think I have been provisioned on the wrong profile and it needs updating.

I look forward to your assistance. 

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: Incorrect profile / provisioning error 500/68 running at 325/49

Fix

Hi @roostyla and welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure why this wasn't spotted by support, however you have clearly been provisioned on the wrong product.

I have placed a regrade order that should hopefully complete tomorrow to uplift you to the 550/75 service.

I've also requested that they Billing Team refund a full month's service in way of recompense.

Apologies for the hassle.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

roostyla

Bob thank you so much, I must admit I nearly accepted my fate after todays call! The colleague on the phone was very pleasant but not as knowledgeable as I hoped.

That's very generous of you to refund a month for me. I did have another request if its possible. I claimed the £75 reward card within the time limit and received it (it has expiry date of 2024)  When trying to the activation process however it failed and the team said I needed to do this within 3 months. I didn't realise there would be a second time sensitive requirement on it and it appears i missed it by 10 days or so.

Would it be possible to add a little more on the refund to bring it up to the full value? Or can I request as new card sent out as this one is now void.

Thanks

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

@roostyla - would love to help but I wouldn't know where to start with the reward card element and I'm at the limit of what I can do in terms of refunding Sad

Hopefully one of the support team will be along at some point to advise, otherwise it might require another call to the helpdesk.

Apologies I can't be of more assistance.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Hi @roostyla 

I'd recommend contacting our reward card team on 0344 800 6435 or raising the form here to see what can be done

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
roostyla

ok Matt Ill give that a go. thanks.