cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've had FTTP with Plusnet since 3rd April 2018 but it's time to move on..

ClaytonMaxwell

I really love Plusnet because they have been brilliant and helped me actually get FTTP because no other provider would push ahead and get my ONT installed at the time but unfortunately BT have came out with the 910Mbps option and I would love to stay but Plusnet are only offering up to 76Mbps..

I want to give a massive shoutout to community member Gandalf who helped me massively get FTTP installed at my premise..and gave a few chocolates.. you have been amazing!!

I would love to come back to Plusnet when they offer higher FTTP speeds, cheers guys

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: I've had FTTP with Plusnet since 3rd April 2018 but it's time to move on..

I remember! Really sorry to see you’re going, although I get the temptation of wanting FTTP at max power of 900+mbps is pretty nice. Cheesy

All the best with BT and fingers crossed we’ll see you back at some point in the future hopefully when/if we bring out a full FTTP product. 

Cheers for the post back. Let us know if there’s ever anything else you’d need help with. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet