cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House Move

mkpott
Hooked

House Move

I currently have FTTP in Milton Keynes and will shortly be moving to the Ash Bank exchange in Stoke on Trent.  How can I find out if I am able to get on an FTTP trial at my new address?
5 REPLIES 5
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: House Move

http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/
If you search on the full address it should tell you.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
mkpott
Hooked

Thanks Chris
The search tells me that FTTC is available and also that FTTP @330/30 is available but looking at other posts on here I got the imprssion that this would be at a  prohibitive cost, with an installation cost running into the hundreds of pounds.  Excuse my ignorance but I've been on FTTP for the last 5 years and not kept up to date on the trials.
Alan
mkpott
Hooked

Forgot to mention that the premises currently ahve a PlusNet account but not fibre
mkpott
Hooked

Hi Chris
Sorry but just realised that what it says is availbale is FTTP on Demand and not FTTP.  I assume that this means that there is no trial in the area.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Unfortunately we wouldn't be able to provide if it's only showing FTTPoD and not WBC FTTP Sad
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet