Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full Fibre Prices

FIXED
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

Re: Full Fibre Prices

@wildswan  Don't know what you are complaining about, all ISPs contract prices are lower than the Out of Contract price. As you say yourself  ...." there's no point in comparing other 'out of contract' prices with the contract price, because they are all probably gonna be bad. "

Don't understand why you consider this to be a reason to leave Plusnet. You don't need to pay Out of Contract prices, just negotiate a new contract at an acceptable price. Simple.

wildswan
Hooked

I'll catch you up -

Because I want to upgrade to Full-fibre.

PN is much more expensive than other providers in my area.

Someone stated that I should check the out-of-contract prices of the other providers.

I said there's no point because they are all expensive out-of-contract.

Plusnet used to be cheaper for broadband and mobile, but they closed their mobile and offered EE plans that were more than twice the price of the previous PN ones.  SO they're not cheaper going forward.

Go......

bmc
Hero
Fixes: 51

@wildswan 

Sorry, meant to reply yesterday.

What I was trying to get at is the price the alternative supplier will charge when you get to the end of the introductory offer. I stronly suspect it'll be higher then the current price. That is set to encourage people to take their "network" - once on board there is less likelyhood of you leaving as it would mean getting a second FTTP network installed.

Brian

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

The key point here is that with a BT borne FTTP connection you can change who you pay your bill to as and when it suits.  With an ALTNET you are stuck with the ALTNET unless you get another connection installed.

Compare it to switching between a BT delivered provider and Virgin Media - completely separate networks, the latter having only one billing provider.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.