cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full Fibre 900 Line profile doesn't look correct.

JPYDX
Dabbler

Re: Full Fibre 900 Line profile doesn't look correct.

Indeed - and cabling is obviously ok.

Unsure - I would still like it if internally someone at Plusnet could just double-check everything their side.

I cant see a reason why I wouldn't be hitting my 500Mb guaranteed. 

Not to go down that route, but contractually, I should be achieving that too - so I would like this looking into if possible please guys Smiley 

JPYDX
Dabbler

All,

This is from my Netgear ORBI system which is connected directly into my router via Cat5.

Similar results to speed tests on client devices

There’s something wrong Plusnet - appreciate my member portal states the correct line speed but I’m not getting the minimum on my download side.

Can this be investigated please? Thank you
JPYDX
Dabbler

Screenshot from ORBI

pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

I presume you mean cat5e?  Cat5 wouldn't support those speeds.

Was there meant to be a screenshot attached to your last post?

My only guess on this is that there's been an issue with what Openreach have provisioned, which Plusnet will need to raise with them.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

JPYDX
Dabbler

Indeed, apologies.

See attached screenshot in this post. I think from the Orbi to the router it is actually a Cat6 - not that it would make any difference in this case. Anywho.

I would be appreciated if provisioning could check this - is there a better way to contact support to look into this? Or just wait for their reply to this thread? Thanks for your assistance so far however.

pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Quickest way would be to phone up.  A staff member should reply here at some point, though it may take a bit of time.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 97

I can see the engineer fixed it. Am I right @JPYDX ?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team