Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTTP trial upgrade options

hmarshy
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

FTTP trial upgrade options

Hello

I have been on the Plusnet FTTP trial since 2010 and last week I discovered that the new billing system is incompatible with my legacy package which has a monthly data limit of 60GB. Apparently, my legacy package was removed from sale in 2012.

Through the course of my enquiries with the Plusnet team they suggested I contact the Customer Options Team however I don't know if they are able to assist customers who are on the FTTP trial.

Please can you tell me what options are available for me. I don't have a phone line so I do not require line rental.

Looking at the official available packages, Unlimited Fibre Extra without line rental for 66MB for £22.49/month looks acceptable. I guess I don't need to worry about the activation fee since I am upgrading?

Clearly I don't need any equipment because it is already installed.

Regards
Howard
3 REPLIES 3
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Re: FTTP trial upgrade options

@hmarshy 

Unlimited Fibre Extra without phone line is £23.49, it went up earlier in the year by £1.

Personally I would wait for Gandalf or HarryB to appear here as I had issues a few years ago when I contacted the Customer Options Team about pricing. HarryB had to sort it out for me afterwards.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
bmc
Hero
Fixes: 48

@hmarshy

You have a choice or 38/10 for £18.49 or 78/20 for £23.49 (Unlimited Fibre or Extra)

The website shows an average speed. As you're on a FTTP connection you should get more or less maximum.

Login to your Members page and see what it says about upgrading - you might be able to do it automatically, If not, wait for a PlusNet FTTP trained staff member to respond here.

Brian

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi Howard.

I've posted an reply to your ticket 183899594 and moved it to my own workflow so I can easily follow up with you.

Hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet