Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTTP Trial Advance query

active8
Grafter

FTTP Trial Advance query

Hi,

Im currently with Virgin Media however I am able to get FTTP with BT at my property. My Virgin contract ends in January 2017. What do you think is the earliest I should place an order with you for FTTP trial? Would be great to be back at PlusNet. Smiley

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Re: FTTP Trial Advance query

To start our FTTP trial you'd need an active ADSL service with us, I'd suggest moving over to the ADSL service when the Virgin contract runs out(sign up with us about 3 weeks beforehand), once that's done pop in a trial request at trials.plus.net and we can get the ball rolling.

active8
Grafter

That may be a bit tricky then as I can only get either BT Infinity FTTP or Virgin Media on my esate. Its a new build estate just over a year old and there is only fibre cabling. No copper!

Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Sadly in that case we wouldn't be able to get you onto the trial in it's current state Sad

By that time things may have changed so I wouldn't rule things out, but I'd say it would be best to check with us towards the end of the year to see if anything has changed in regards to who we offer this to 

Reno
Hooked

Ah, happy to hear that things MAY change regarding the 'existing customers only' rule. I'm in the same situation as active8 and the answer I got a few weeks ago (though not from PN staff) was not as positive. So I'll check again in 6 months!