cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[FTTP] No connection this morning 0800 (Bradwell Abbey)

JakTheBiscuit
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

[FTTP] No connection this morning 0800 (Bradwell Abbey)

No connection this morning at 0800 hrs, via FTTP Bradwell Abbey - glad I still have the ADSL option.
The PN service status page will not load, even after several minutes, so cannot see if there is a general problem.
p.s.
will happily take part in the Bradwell Abbey speed test when I get my connection back.
3 REPLIES 3
Sherlock
Dabbler

Re: No connection this morning 0800 (FTTP Bradwell Abbey)

Hi,
I'm also on FTTP from Bradwell Abbey. I've had no issues all morning and can't see any reported outages from our exchange.
Thanks
JakTheBiscuit
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: No connection this morning 0800 (FTTP Bradwell Abbey)

Apparently there is an unspecified fault somewhere on the route to my modem.  I'm hoping BT can track it down soon.
prichardson
Grafter

Re: [FTTP] No connection this morning 0800 (Bradwell Abbey)

Yer,
It was a rather odd response. It indicated an issue was known about, but we had not received any information on it from our suppliers and on contacting them, they were not aware of anything either.
The fault itself was still open this morning. It had been sent to Openreach due to the message it detected, and cleared within an hour. We didn't get any information, but this usually indicates that some form of marker was left to indicate a historical known problem and is not actually ongoing.
I had sent it back to the suppliers yesterday afternoon and saw you were back online briefly last night and are online as of this morning.
The fault is still under investigation, so expect a drop if they run some tests. I'm also awaiting a response on what they may/may not have done.