cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling phone line

thd

Cancelling phone line

Now that we have FTTP, we wish to cancel our phone line as we no longer need it. We understand there has to be a ticket raised, could somebody advise us on how this is done?

6 REPLIES 6
bmc
Hero
Fixes: 48

Re: Cancelling phone line

@thd 

I suspect a Moderator will be along in due course and move this to the Fibre to The Premises Trial forum.

You've done the right thing in posting. As the FTTP service is not incorporated into PlusNet systems it's best to ask on here to get one of the FTTP trained staff to respond. They'll create a ticket which you will need to respond to to confirm things.

If you are still in contract there nay be cancellation charges for the phone line and there is a £2.50 surcharge for internet only.

Brian

thd

Thanks Brian, hopefully this will get picked up and we can get things rolling.

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @thd

Thanks for getting in touch. I have created a support ticket on your account regarding this.

If you could please get back in touch through this link so we can get this looked into.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
josewick

Sorry to hijack but is there any update on this? As I am planning of doing the same thing. Thanks
thd

No problem. We had a quick response and a ticket was raised by one of the team who saw the post on here and it all seems to be going smoothly for the date that we requested. Good luck.

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @josewick, thanks for your post.

As I've been unable to locate an account associated with your Community account, can you please PM me the username?

As soon as I've gotten that I'll be able to raise the ticket you're in need of.