Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Phone Line

misterbreen
Grafter

Cancel Phone Line

Hi.

My Line Rental Saver will be coming to an end. As I don't really use my phone line, can I get it cancelled (and still keep my FTTP Trial)?

I see from this thread it's best to raise the request here:

https://community.plus.net/t5/Fibre-To-The-Premises-trial/Cancelling-Phone-Line-Costs/td-p/1562332

Just to be clear I don't want this to affect my FTTP Trial - it's a great service. Smiley

Many thanks.

10 REPLIES 10
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Cancel Phone Line

Hi @misterbreen

Thanks for getting in touch.

I have had a look through your account regarding your phone line and there are options available to you. As you mentioned your Line Rental Saver is due to finish soon, and if you are looking to just have the FTTP connection you would then pay the broadband only cost of this which is currently £22.49

I have attached a link to a ticket on your account which has further details. I would advise that we are currently undergoing some maintenance which may mean you are unable to view the ticket today but should be up and running again as soon as possible.

https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=182215517

If you have any further questions feel free to get in touch.

SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

@Warwick

Surely the "new" price for 80/20 FTTP without phone line is £23.49 as it went up by £1 as part of the price rise sorry refresh in June.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @SpendLessTime,

Thank you for pointing that out, I do apologise.

The price of FTTP without a phone line would be £23.49

I have raised this internally to amend the information on our website as quickly as possible.

misterbreen
Grafter

My Line Rental Saver will be coming to an end. As I don't really use my phone line, can I get it cancelled (and still keep my FTTP Trial)?

I did raise this earlier (you can see when I started the thread), but I was asked to come back to you at the beginning of Novemeber (my existing rental comes to an end in November).

Many thanks,

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, yes I don't see why we can't arrange that for you. Would you like us to get this lined up for the next payment date? - Adam 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
misterbreen
Grafter

Please. If you could set this up. I dont want to pay ant line rental going forward. Thanks.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Just so the request comes from your account, please could you reply to this ticket with confirmation that you're happy to go ahead?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
misterbreen
Grafter

Done.

Thanks for progressing!

misterbreen
Grafter

Hi Guys.

My phone line was cancelled (as I requested) via ticket: 184259291 (this is good).

On the ticket I was told my bill would be £23.49 going forward.

However, my last bill  was for £38 (which included a line rental).

Could you look into this for me, as I don't think I've been billed correctly.

Thanks.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @misterbreen, really sorry about this. I have added further information here for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team