cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Business Customer) Already on FTTP Trial, moving to new address that also has FTTP available

jim1985
Grafter

(Business Customer) Already on FTTP Trial, moving to new address that also has FTTP available

Hi there,

I am a business customer who is currently on the FTTP trial. I will be moving to a new address on the 7th of April. The new address also has FTTP available, I've already confirmed this on the BT DSL checker page.

How do I go about ensuring that I am still on the FTTP trial at my new address?

Regards,

9 REPLIES 9
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: (Business Customer) Already on FTTP Trial, moving to new address that also has FTTP available

Hi there.

I'd recommend letting us know by raising a ticket at http://trials.plus.net

Once you've done that, let me know over here and I'll pick it up.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
jim1985
Grafter

Re: (Business Customer) Already on FTTP Trial, moving to new address that also has FTTP available

@Gandalf

I have now opened a ticket on the trials page. There has been a slight change to my moving date but I have detailed this in the support ticket.

Ticket Number: 171867865

Cheers

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Cheers for the ticket ID.

I've updated that now over here.

Let us know once you've responded and I'll get the ball rolling.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
jim1985
Grafter

@Gandalf

Ticket updated again from my end mate.

Cheers

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for the update.

I've taken ownership of the ticket now so I can better keep track of things.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
jim1985
Grafter

@Gandalf

I have replied once again to the ticket.

I presume that I no longer need to reply here each time I reply to the ticket as you have now taken ownership of it?

Cheers,

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I have replied once again to the ticket.

Cheers for letting me know.

I presume that I no longer need to reply here each time I reply to the ticket as you have now taken ownership of it?

That's right. I'll receive an e-mail every time the ticket has a response on it. Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
jim1985
Grafter

@Gandalf

I don't seem to be able to reply to the ticket anymore for some reason?

Anyway, in response to your question, there is definitely no one currently at the new address, so there should not be any unauthorised calls appearing on my telephone account.

Also, I forgot to ask but can you stick a router in the post for me please? I'll need it in order to get online via ADSL until the FTTP order completes. The router I currently have is not compatible with ADSL.

Cheers,

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I don't seem to be able to reply to the ticket anymore for some reason?

Sorry about that. I meant to let you know rather promptly but I had to go into a meeting.

The new ticket is 171882821 and my response should briefly explain what's happened.

Anyway, in response to your question, there is definitely no one currently at the new address, so there should not be any unauthorised calls appearing on my telephone account.

Cheers for letting me know.

Also, I forgot to ask but can you stick a router in the post for me please? I'll need it in order to get online via ADSL until the FTTP order completes. The router I currently have is not compatible with ADSL.

Shall do, do you want it sending to your new or current address?

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet