cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade from pay as you go to premier 30gb free?

N/A

Hi
Will probablty migrate to plusnet if I ever get my MAC from HV.

Currently on 1mb connection, couple of questions.

I would be connected to Plusnet at 2mb immediately?, free upgrade from 1mb to 2mb connection?

If I started on plusnet with PAYG and then later decided to upgrade to premier would there be an upgrade fee?
Thanks
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran

As far as I know you will have to migrate on a like for like basis.
So if you are on say 1 meg with your current ISP then that is what you can start on with Plus net.

Upgraded are going to be free once the agreement with BT starts to get underway and your speed will be upgraded to what your line will support.
Possibly 2 meg initially and then hopefully later in the year to a possible 8 meg.
All depending on line conditions of course.

Upgrades and down grades are an issue at the moment with some customers.
If you change your account type and pay a higher fee per month then they are free.
However if the change results in you paying less per month then there is a fee of £14-99.

Hope that answers you quereies.
N/A

Right, thanks so...

I will be on 1mb initially and if I wait for BT get around to my line/ exchange, which could be any time in next few months,my connection will be upgraded FOC if my line is ok.

if I request a speed upgrade I will be charged an upgrade fee

as premier costs more than PAYG there would be no upgrade fee

Cheers
LiamM
Grafter

If you request the speed upgrade, you will be charged the standard regrade fee of £14.99 to 'jump the queue' if you like. Because BT charge Plusnet to do this and will be processed as a usual regrade order.

If you just wait for upto a couple of months, you should find it upgrade to 2Mb Free of Charge.

There would be no charge from changing to PAYG up to Premier on the same speed, as long as your monthly fee is increasing.