cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moving to plusnet

N/A

moving to plusnet

hi im with pipex and i want to move to plusnet as im moving house and changing my pone number im still near the exchange can i use my alcatel330usb external modem and splitters with plusnet and if yes what do i do
thanks
dave neil
3 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

moving to plusnet

Hi Dave,

You shouldn't have a problem using your existing modem and filters, they only thing you'll likely need to change is the username and password to connect with.

All you need to do is once you've moved in and your new phone line is active is register for whichever account you want via our web portal and we'll take care of the activation for you.
jberry
Grafter

moving to plusnet

Hi Dave,

You equipment will work fine with our service. As you are moving house then you cannot use the free migration process since we have to pay for the service to be re-provided. This means there will be an activation fee of £58.75 (although you can spread this over the first year if you want).

The best thing to do would be to signup as soon as the phoneline is active and this will automatically process the order. Remember that you will need to contact Pipex and cancel your account with them as well.

Regards,
N/A

moving house

thanks for the prompt reply yes ive already cancelled pipex cant wait ive heard about the capped 1 meg but i cant see it on the portal anyway thanks again see you soon
dave neil soon plusnet
ex pipex they would not let me migrate