cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I post under my account name?

N/A

When logged in I get the error:
Sorry, but only users granted special access can reply to posts in this forum.

Why?
By law I'm still a customer since plusnet have billed me up untill the 25th of november, so why can't I post on the "customer" forums?
If plusnet are trying to say I'm not a customer, I'll have my £42 back then please.

Bunch of bloody muppets.
25 REPLIES
Community Veteran

I'd suggest you change your attitude if you want to post in these forums.

If you post your username we can look into it and inform you of the reasons or resolve the problem.

Chris
N/A

Now Now Chris... that wasnt really called for
LiamM
Grafter

From looking at your IP address and other posts under the same IP from your username, it would appear you have migrated to Zen. Once the migration is complete, your access to the forums is restricted.
N/A

well I dont think thats right. I will be migrated soon. But I will have still payed for 3 weeks which I wont have used. I still want access to these forums for those 3 weeks.
LiamM
Grafter

When you migrate out, all sevices with Plusnet are suspended.

You are still liable to pay the 30 days notice as per the terms and conditions, but your migration means that you have left Plusnet and therefore all services are suspended from your migration.

These are Customer Discussions forums and as you would no longer be a customer, Plusnet do not allow your access here.
N/A

But, I would be a customer. I gave my notice ages ago. The migration to LLU takes 3 weeks (only just used my MAC code of which I obtained a few weeks back). So I will still be using my account with plusnet upto and until I have been transfered to F2S. There will be a large space of time where I will not be using PN but F2S, which I will have payed both companies for. Since I have payed PlusNet for a month (even though the majority of it is not used) I am still a custommer. If I buy a pint of milk from Asda, but only drink 1/3 of it, I am still a custommer. Asda would not bar me from entering their shops because I only drank 1/3 of milk.
LiamM
Grafter

Your access to the forums will be uninterruped until your migration goes through. The OP of this thread has already left Plusnet and, by the looks of it, is now with Zen.
N/A

thats not my point.

I will have payed for upto 3 unused weeks.

In those 3 weeks I still want access to these forums (posting rights too)

I gave my notice to plusnet nearly 30 days ago now. So by the time I leave, the notice will be well past 30 days.

I asked and got my MAC code nearly 30 days ago. I used my MAC code a few days ago. So I will be fully transfered in a matter of weeks.

I am finding it hard to explain what I mean. damn literacy.
Community Veteran

Your case might be different that that of the original poster. To the OP I'd say he should phone PlusNet and get an answer (they dont read the guest forum much and won't post billing dates and leaving details here.

In your case I'd recommend you raise a ticket asking for clarification on how your billing dates will fall and if you will get a refund for unused credit.

Chris
N/A

These are Customer Discussions forums and as you would no longer be a customer, Plusnet do not allow your access here.
But, I am a customer according to plusnet, since they have billed me for adsl untill 25th of november.
N/A

To the OP I'd say he should phone PlusNet and get an answer (they dont read the guest forum much and won't post billing dates and leaving details here.
Arsed waiting in a queue for ages to be cut off as usually happens when I call them.

Also, plusnet ignored my request to cancel my account, and instead changed it to a dialup account, which makes me a customer, hence should have access to the customer forums.

I think on monday I'll just start a chargeback against plusnet for the £42, solves all the problems then.
N/A

Dude, get your head out of your ass, what's wrong with questioning why as a customer of plusnet plc I'm not granted access to the customer forums?
Community Veteran

It's not what you say it's the way you say it that matters and the same goes for anyone ;-)

The mods are under a lot of pressure atm and as such don't want people around who are likely to cause more greif with comments such as "Bunch of [censored] muppets." ;-)
Community Veteran

Exactly. If I'm looking for help of anyone anywhere I don't go in kicking up a fuss. I'd think you would have atleast waited for an answer before doing that.

Chris