cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading or not...

N/A

Upgrading or not...

I ve joined PlusNet a good six months ago and since then have been nothing but delighted with the speed,the reliability and even the customer services provided. So much that I have never been back to all those message boards advising on better and faster ISPs.

However, now that a work colleague has signed to Bulldog (4mb - £19.50) I decided to have a look around. And was quite surprised to see that Plusnet is offering more competitive packages than my ADSL Home - uncapped 1mb for £29.99. I was at least expecting an email letting me know of the new BETTER prices. Therefore, I would appreciate some suggestions on what I should upgrade to...would that Broadband plus 2mb for 14.99 package be a good deal for me, taking into consideration my "uncapped" need?

Hope I am making some sense...I just really want/need some advice because the £30 I am paying now seem a bit exagerated comparing to the prices out there...
1 REPLY
N/A

Upgrading or not...

yogal,

think may,be this thread should be in customer support [as you are a plus-net member], but i would have thought at least they would have sent you at least a e-mail telling you about all the new pricing?.

Copy your thread and put in cutomer support,you,ll get more reply,s and hopefully some1 will tell you what you can do.