cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tidying Up

N/A

Tidying Up

So I have now left PlusNet. How do I ensure that they cease charging me and that they remove all details of my Credit Card (method of payment) from their records?
Thanks
13 REPLIES
LiamM
Grafter

Tidying Up

Best bet is once you've left, if you cancel any DDs (so long as you have nothing more to pay). If they charge your card, you can request a chargeback. Though you should be able to call support on 0845 1400200 and ask them to remove your payment details from their database.
N/A

Tidying Up

I disagree.... do what I did and enter 12 0's in the credit card number through your account details personally... that way you know its been done. They can't actually remove them from the database.
N/A

Tidying Up

Or even better time it like me...my cards just expired so even if the want to take £££ they cant Smiley
Community Veteran

Tidying Up

Bear in mind if you are expecting any refunds you wont get it without the credit card details. Once your account is settled and cancelled however they wont be able to bill you again.

Chris
N/A

Tidying Up

That is fine fa55dsl, but how do I know w
that my account is settled (I beleive it is) and my account cancelled? To be honest I see no point in phoning as one of the reasons I left was inaccurate information given by suppot. Cry
N/A

Tidying Up

You can check the status of your account by going to the account section.

If your product is still an ADSL product, then you would likely be billed. If it is PAYG Dial account (I am unsure how it is worded), then no billing will take place.

Additionaly, if your unable to login to the portal, then your account will have been settled too (access removed implies the account has been disabled).
N/A

Tidying Up

Well im waiting on a refund of my last payment, so we'll see what happens.
In other ticket replies (which I have kept) they do promise such a thing, according to the latest ammendment they will be "looking into it soon".

My migration was on the 07/09/05 and my next billing date was on the 14th (which they took but late) but as I migrated by non acceptance of the T&C's according to +nets own rules I should get my dosh back.

No doubt the fight will be long and bitter, but im damned if I'll roll over quietly.
Community Veteran

Tidying Up

Good luck to all with getting the refunds. I'm sure it won't be to difficult, plusnet don't seem the kind of company that put shareholders and money first. :roll:
N/A

Tidying Up

plusnet don't seem the kind of company that put shareholders and money first.
Sarcasm does not become you.
Community Veteran

Tidying Up

sorry, that's just went way over my head.
N/A

Tidying Up

hi all

soundsystem here

got a pm email telling me i got a pm yet i cant log on to get itHuh??

i realise i have no more permissions to post etc but whats the point of telling me by email that i have a message?

if anyone would like to see wht it says and let me know Liam has my msn details

hope you are all well and the spin i see is still there :-)

Ged
N/A

Tidying Up

Unfortunatly, we can't.

We don't have the facility to view other members private messages.
N/A

Tidying Up

thx philip

[b][color=black]Happy to be on f[/color][color=blue]reedom[/color][color=black]2[/color][color=blue]surf[/color][color=black] 2MB Uncapped on GW2 

[/color][/b]