cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premier - terms of use

N/A

Premier - terms of use

Got activated this morning and wanted to check I understand the download rules.
I intended to download a few GB of Linux distro. If I do this after 12midnight then this counts towards my 100GB fair usage, but the 20GB 'up to full line speed' peak time allowance. Is this correct ?

I am posting here as a guest because when I try to post in any forum as a Premier customer I get
"Sorry, but only users granted special access can post topics in this forum.".

(Raised a ticket this morning, but so far no reply.).
7 REPLIES
csogilvie
Grafter

Re: Premier - terms of use

Got activated this morning and wanted to check I understand the download rules.
I intended to download a few GB of Linux distro. If I do this after 12midnight then this counts towards my 100GB fair usage, but the 20GB 'up to full line speed' peak time allowance. Is this correct ?

It does NOT count towards the 20GB, if its between midnight and 8AM.
N/A

Premier - terms of use

Sorry but yes it counts to the 20gb but after the 20gb limit is reached and your connection slowed down you will still get full speed between 12am and 8pm.

Please correct me if i'm wrong but thats how i see it.
Community Veteran

Premier - terms of use

If you download from ftp (not PN servers though); p2p or usenet between 8am and 12midnight it counts towards your 100GB sup and your 20GB clean to.

If you download from ftp (not PN servers though); p2p or usenet between 4pm and 12midnight it counts towards your 100GB sup; 30GB peaktime sup and your 20GB clean to.

If you download from any protocol between 12midnight and 8am it counts towards your 100GB sup.

If you download from any protocol not metioned between 8am and 4pm it counts towards you 100GB sup.

If you download from any protocol between 4pm and 12midnight it counts towards you 30GB peaktime sup.

hope this helps
N/A

Premier - terms of use

And how confusing is that then......LOL

GO PLUS.NET

[Moderator's note by Mark (pcsni): Full quote of preceeding post removed as it is unnecessary and against the rules]
Community Veteran

Premier - terms of use

As someone said earlier it's not very complex once you sort the wheat from the chaff ;-)
N/A

Premier - terms of use

As someone said earlier it's not very complex once you sort the wheat from the chaff ;-)

What do you mean not very complex it's very very complex.
Community Veteran

Premier - terms of use

lol; I suppose I've had time to get used to it ;-)