cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plus net excellent service, support

Community Veteran

For anyone who is thinking of moving to plus.net I'd say go with it. I have not been dissapointed by their knowledge of their products, their tech know how; their complete competance in all that they do.

Evrey support call has been dealt with in a profesional manner and it's possable to see everything that's done to your account in the tickets section. If ISPs were like this my life would have been a dream before now. The web portal has access to everything you need and more. The best ISP i've been with since I started on the net in 1995.

Keep up the excellent work. I for one have recommended them to everyone I know. I even get rewarded for this. Great!!

A.McClean

p.s. I don't work for them and I don't have any other connection with them other than my stunningly fast 2.2mb.
34 REPLIES
craigbrass
Grafter

Glad your enjoying the service overall from PlusNet. Maybe this should be moved to Customer Feedback tho.
LiamM
Grafter

I think the OP is aiming this at the people that may visit the guest forum to see if it's worth joining up.
craigbrass
Grafter

Ah, got ya.
N/A

Yea
I have to say i am very happy with these guys.
The info you can get at when your joined up is a bit good too.
You get to watch them at work and all sorts Smiley

Top Marks
N/A

well i have to say i am not happy with them at all...the cs is a joke and the constant lies just dont go down well with me.......i just cant believe how a isp can go so bad so quickly...they used to be perfect
N/A

No complaints on CS or speed for me. great value for money.
N/A

I would like to say for anyone joining +net you cant trust them they misrepresent themselves misinform customers huge delays answering tickets unless its good for them.
The forum is full of disatisfied customers who are in a contract , yet when that contract expires you have to pay to leave .
The customer service is absymal
p2p on bb+ is diabollockle even though they say " well during peak times you will see a reduction in the download speed" utter crap it is no better than a dial up connection at all times ( i also keep masking what do you consider to be peak time, Still havent answered straight
Had to upgrade to BB premier within two weeks of this contract.
Automated services huh wellso far ihave tried to register domain didnt work
upgrade toBB+ didnt work
webtools guess what didnt work
Cant retrieve e mail

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Duplicate post removed.
N/A

I agree with iynishad, stay well away from plusnet, they are not worth the trouble.
N/A

they are not worth the trouble.

Was'nt aware of that...... can someone refresh my memory as to what troubles I have been having for the last three and a bit years I have been under the impression that I have been getting a rock steady, reliable service that does everything I require and more.Perhaps I need to submit a ticket asking if my connection can be made less reliable so I don't feel left out :-)
N/A

You get what you pay for, you pay peanuts and get monkey :? .

Better off paying more with some other isp, for a better service.
Community Veteran

@doctorwho you have been with plusnet for two days, that is hardly enough time to come to conclusions about the service they provide. I have had no trouble with my connection, it works when I want it to and is plenty fast. Other people have had problems with plus and have chosen to leave there will always be happy users and unhappy users but give ti more than 2 days to form an opinion..
N/A

Better off paying more with some other isp, for a better service.

Raises a couple of questions......first if you think that why did you come to Plusnet in the first place, and secondly I would be interested in your definition of "better service" as surely that is purely subjective dependant on a persons requirements.
N/A

I can't think of a better service than the one I already receive! No matter the price. What I pay now (less than with most other ISPs) gives me everything I currently need and more, with the security of a reliable connection.

It's really a question of finding a package that fits one's needs and expectations. This requires looking very carefully into what different ISP offer, reading all the small print several times, and THINKING before signing up.

People who make choices based on billboard advertising on any product (not just ISPs) are bound to be disappointed often. They should take it as a lesson well learnt and move on.
rja66
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

I spent weeks & researched dozens of ISP's before signing up to Plusnet and although T&C's have changed etc. i must say i am more than happy with the service they provide. I still continue to recommend them as i feel they still offer a very reliable service with above average customer support at a very reasonable price. When i hear stories from friends and colleagues about other 'well known' isp's it makes me feel i made the right choice joining Plusnet.