cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please set up a PAYG account for me

N/A

Hi,

I'm hoping a member of staff reads this. I was a member of F9 until the middle of last year when I went to Talk Talk (bad mistake ugh terrible isp who ripped me off). I'm now with Sky Broadband who are brilliant. However, I would like a dial-up connection as back up. My old Force 9 email addresses are still active and am able to log into that email. However, the site login does not work for me and stopped working the day my Force 9 account ended. I would like to open a PAYG dial-up account using the same username I had when I was a Force 9 customer. As I can only log into the portal using the testdrivef9 name it will not let me access the Contact Us section of the website and the phone numbers on the website are not being answered. Could somebody at Force 9 sort this for me please? Thank you in advance. My username at Force 9 was LEMRIN and I would like to keep this name.

Thanks in advance for any assistance provided.

Happy New Year to all.
1 REPLY
sam
Grafter

Hi,

I have reactivated your account, it will take aproximatly 4 hours for the account to be fully active.

You should find that after this time you will be able to access the portal and contact us etc.