cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of date Sticky

N/A

Out of date Sticky

Out of date Sticky ?

Just thought I had best point out, that Philip (acarr) is still shown as a 'mod' in the "sticky" at the top of this (Guest) Forum.

Maybe, since I was last this way, he has again taken up his commission as the most honourable of Mods.

I haven't had the chance to look around other postings to see if that is the case.
16 REPLIES
N/A

Out of date Sticky

And amended. Thanks for pointing that out.
Community Veteran

Out of date Sticky

On the subject of Phillip I notice a CS rep has been posting in the last couple of days "prichardson1" iirc Phil's surname was Richardson (unless i've gone nuts) is it him or just a coincidence?
Community Veteran

Out of date Sticky

No comment Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink o dear, I seem to have something in my eye.
LiamM
Grafter

Out of date Sticky

*Pokes Peter* - That get it out for you?

Erm..... cough.....
prichardson
Grafter

Out of date Sticky

There is only one Phil Richardson around here, and that is me.

Is it a conspiracy of soem kind?

Kind Regards,
Community Veteran

Out of date Sticky

:lol: at the three of you!
N/A

Out of date Sticky

Kind Regards,

Bit of a give away !
N/A

Out of date Sticky

I noticed this the other day and put two and two together - the Usertools link in the sig was the hint to me - but didn't say anything in case Philip didn't want a fuss, wouldn't want to embarrass him.

However, now that this thread's here, I will say ....

"Congratulations on your new job, Phil, and best wishes for the future there." Smiley
N/A

Out of date Sticky

Is it a conspiracy of soem kind?

More evidence if it was needed.
Phil will be the first to admit that he suffers from dyslexia.
All the best in your new job Phil.
I have no doubt you will be an asset to PlusNet.
Community Veteran

Out of date Sticky

Yip, ditto that! Well done!
prichardson
Grafter

Out of date Sticky

Indeed, it is me.

Thanks for all the kind comments.

I had only just applied when I stepped down as a moderator, but I knew I would have to step down anyhow, if I was sucesful in my application.

Not sure why the Usertools link was a giveaway, as other staff members use it in their sigs as well. "Kind Regards," is also added to each message, so that confused me somewhat too.
N/A

Out of date Sticky

"Not sure why the Usertools link was a giveaway, as other staff members use it in their sigs as well"

Ah well - that's typical me, I suppose, hadn't noticed it in the others because I wasn't *looking* for clues.
Seems to be a habit of mine - in a lot of my family history stuff, where, for instance, one of my girls has gone missing and I'm trying to figure out from later stuff who she might be under an unknown married name, I find on following things up that I've arrived at the right answer for all the wrong reasons!
:lol:
LiamM
Grafter

Out of date Sticky

Claire Voyant in the ranks...
Community Veteran

Out of date Sticky

How come you don't post from your normal account Phil?

Chris