cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Webstats on Residential PAYG Free

N/A

I have no webstats icon within the Website settings folder, so I can't see my webstats. The account is supposed to have 'standard' webstats. Is this hidden somewhere different to the 'advanced' webstats?
6 REPLIES
N/A

I don't know what the difference is between the two, but mine, also residential PAYG free, has an "Advanced Webstats" icon there - wrong wording maybe, but it works.
There is also "Webstats" (not specified whether standard or advanced) in the menu to the right of that main panel, which leads to the same thing.
If you have literally nothing there, I'd raise a ticket to find out why.
N/A

However .....

Having just logged in under a different name, as I have two residential Free PAYG accounts, I find that my "mythology" one is the same as yours - no sign of webstats at all, so I am now as confused as you are!

I suspect that the reason they are there on the first one may be that it was downgraded from a paid account and somebody forgot to turn them off.
N/A

I did raise a ticket, and the account had been incorrectly setup. It is now resolved.
N/A

Hi there,

Webstats are not offered on the payg dialup accounts, if you have downgraded from a broadband account or other account that did have webstats then they are simply there in error hence the discrepancy.

Hope this helps.
N/A

Thanks, Richard - I suspected that might be the case, but hadn't realised the difference in the two as I hadn't previously looked at the "mythology" one!

villaroma - glad you got things sorted. Smiley
N/A

Now Shhhh! Wink consider it a bonus!