cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly / Annual Contract

N/A

Whats the difference between the two contracts (i.e. on 2mbps PAYG)

Do you have to pay the full fee for the whole year at once for an annual contract?
3 REPLIES
N/A

Can someone from PlusNet answer the question from "guest" please?

I also don't understand the £11.75 charge for a monthly contract over £0.00 for the annual contract. Do I have to pay 12 x £14.99 up front on the annual contract? If not, what is the advantage of a monthly contract over an annual one?

Regards
Chris
Community Veteran

Both annual and monthly contracts are paid monthly, in advanced.

An annual contract means you are contracted to stay with PlusNet for a minumum of 1 year. If you leave within that yar you must pay all remaining monthly payments remaining on the annual contract before you can leave.

The £11.75 is an admin fee to cover the fact that you have signed up on a monthly contract. This is waived when you sign up for an annual contract (because there is a guranteed income from the annual contract, whereas on a monthly, the customer could leave within a month).

The advantage of monthly over annual is you only have to give 30 days notice to leave and just pay one final monthly payment due within the 30 day notice period. With annual you have to pay the 12 monthly payments (or those remaining) in full before you can leave.
N/A

Ahhh, I understand now. Many thanks for the clear description.

Kind regards
Chris