cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration Timescale Query

N/A

Just wondered, the 7 days that appear to be quoted for migration, is that from the date that you actually apply to Plusnet or the date that you send the details to BT?

I ask because I signed up last monday and I've been checking the tickets but the message indicating that the call was passed to BT only happened last Friday. Therefore, I'm wondering if the seven days etc runs from last monday or last Friday.

My old isp has now run out and I'm without BB until the migration is complete and wondered if it was likely that I'd be back online this week or not.
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

The 7 days should be from when you placed the order with PlusNet but there can be delays if you have decided to pay by direct debit as the banks involved seem to take there time getting these sorted.
N/A

Thanks very much for the info. I'm not paying by DD but rather by credit card so hopefully I may get migrated this week Smiley
Community Veteran

If you see no action in the next few days then you may be as well calling support on 0845 1400200 who can advise you if there is a delay and what is causing it.
N/A

Thanks again for the suggestion which I will follow. I'm just keen as my wife (who never wanted an Internet connection initially) is now dropping subtle hints to me like "when are we getting Internet access back" and "you're not changing again if this is what happens" etc. Cheesy