cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration - Double charged

N/A

Hi
Anyone else get charged the monthly fee by both parties when migrating over to Plus from Bt ?
4 REPLIES
N/A

You will indeed be billed by PlusNet for the migration.

The first payment covers the subscription for one month after your agreed Migration date.

If or not your previous ISP will bill you, may depend on the contract you hold with them.

Many provider have a notice period, in which any outstandard charges will eb taken as normal.

I strong suggest taking the matter ragrding the charge by BT with them directly, as it would seem that they are you a partial or full refund.
N/A

Here
I expected to be billed by Plus
I didn’t expect to be billed by BT.
There 12 months was up a long time ago and to be honest the 29.99 I was paying for 2 meg unlimited ADSL was a right rip off since a great deal of their pricing was based on download limits which they couldn’t actually provide *chuckle*.

If you look at it based on price I was charged for 3 months in one month.

The purpose of this is to see if anyone else who has migrated from BT was also "mistakenly" charged.
So thanks for the info but not what i was after ..
Anyone else ?
N/A

Back when we where on BT Openworld, we where charged 2 months after we cancelled (not migrated, as we used a different line for least downtime).

They did refund the money, which was blammed on a BT Wholesale system change at the time.

I will never know if the excuse was genuine, because work had taken place, but if or not it would cause this is a different matter. When I pointed out that regardless of whose system caused BT Openworlds to over charge us, it was BT Openworld that owed the money. We very promtly received a cheque.
N/A

Ta
Anyone else ?