cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a cancellation fee for users migrating to PlusNet?

N/A

A few different PN reps have given me different answers to this one.

If I migrate from Wanadoo>PlusNet I understand there is no migration fee imposed by PlusNet (except the optional £15 re-grade fee).

My question is: will I still have to pay the £58.75 cancellation fee (described on http://www.plus.net/residential/broadband/bbplus_freesetup.shtml) if I eventually want to migrate away from PlusNet for whatever reason?
5 REPLIES
N/A

Apologies, I meant BB Premier, not BB Plus. The page is http://www.plus.net/residential/broadband/bbpremier_freesetup.shtml
N/A

As your line was activated via a different ISP you wont be liable to Plus net for that particular fee should you leave.
N/A

Indeed, as you are using a migration procedure and not a activation, the this full cost does nto apply. However, should you leave, it does not mean you are not charged a fee.

For referance, the information you need about migration is located from [THIS] page.

In the T&C's of the free migration offer (point 3), you will have to repay the inbound migration fee (£14.99) should you leave within 12 months.

The clause does mention other fee's that apply. These depend on what products you take up, such as the £1 domain offer (you would be required to pay for the full domain cost if leaving Plusnet or removing it from the £1 domain offer, before 12 months after registration of the domain).
N/A

Thank you

£14.99 I can handle, thank you for your replies. I think I'll be signing up soon. Smiley
N/A

You'd need to check with Wanadoo to see if you are liable for any charges for migrating out....

At one time with Freeturd/Wanadoo it used to be an annual contract but I don't know if it's still the case.