cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info about cost to move house twice

N/A

hello i just wanted to know the cost if i decided to move to plusnet from tiscali, but in the first/second year will move house twice. but i'm planning to stay for 5 years. how much it's going to cost with the admin fee and etc. thx for reading this
6 REPLIES
craigbrass
Grafter

It's actually now free to move house. Say you move to PlusNet from tiscali on the 1st of september this year for easiness of explaining. You then stayed with PlusNet a year until september 1st 2006 and decided to move house. PlusNet cover the moving cost. You would then be tied to the "You Stay We Pay" deal and would not be able to move (without paying the costs) until September 1st 2011. The cost decreases by about £10 every year so would work out at you only paying £10 if you decide to move in 2010.

Hope this helps you.
LiamM
Grafter

On the you stay we pay deal you can move house during the 5 years for free. After that you will pay a fee... £64.43 off the top of my head.
craigbrass
Grafter

I was told it just resets your current date on you say we pay and is 5 years on from then.
LiamM
Grafter

It does the first time... but thats it. You can't move for free again.
craigbrass
Grafter

I see. Wouldn't a cease and reprovide be cheaper then if you move house for a second time as you can just signup again on the "You Say We Pay"?
LiamM
Grafter

If you cease within 5 years then you'll pay back your activation and modem charges as the cancellation fee.

Depending on how much of those you have left to pay, it may work out cheaper to cancel, and then reprovide at the new address... yes.