cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free-Online Customer - Access to PlusNet forums.

smithg
Hooked

I am currently a Free-Online Premier Option 1 customer but the discussion forums over there tend to be quite quiet - it would be much more useful to have more open access here. Some years ago I raised a ticket about how it would be useful to be able to post to the PlusNet forums and it was suggested to me that if I created a payg dialup account on PlusNet and informed support that I had done this they could tweak the account here to allow me to post to all the Forums here as long as I had the Free-Online broadband account. Is this still an option? I have had a payg dialup account on PlusNet for some time (for other reasons) but currently that obviously limits me just to this forum.
2 REPLIES
holdtight
Grafter

Hi and welcome

With a dial up account you are indeed limited to just this section of the forum however afaik if you pm one of the mods they are able to give you full access to the rest of the forums (at there discretion) as seen as you are a Free-Online customer

Bill.
N/A

I have raised it between ourselves. Should have some sort of answer or action soon.