cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed cap?

N/A

Fixed cap?

Broadband Premier, Broadband PAYG, Broadband Home Premier, ADSL Home, Broadband EasyStart 50:1 30:1,

Is this true,and when will it happen,[as thinking moving 2 +net,got mac key],But not want to move into 50;1 contention for same price as 30;1.

Also is there no cap now on the above products, and if i sighn up now would i automaticlly be upgraded free to 30;1 contention ratios and the new dropping its 30GB/50GB etc tiers.

PlusNet has recently launched Fair Usage-based broadband products. Will you continue to sell these?
No, from today we will not be offering these products on our website, and these will soon be replaced[unquote].
7 REPLIES
LiamM
Grafter

Fixed cap?

What I would do is migrate in to Broadband PAYG. Your migration will take a week anyway. Then by the time you get here you'll be able to upgrade yourself to Broadband Premier for free. The new products are due to be announced on April 28th.
N/A

Fixed cap?

YES,
But what about the contention and the caps,will i be put on these on the 28 th april?.[for free].
LiamM
Grafter

Fixed cap?

You can change to the £21.99 Premier package for free AFAIK, yes.

This is now unmetered, but managed on contention.
N/A

Fixed cap?

Yes,

But ?doe,s +net give you as many free upgades as you want?.As if you only get 1 ,would like 2 keep when exchange gives me 8mb speed.
Community Veteran

Fixed cap?

Upgrading to a product that costs more each month has always been free. It's only when you downgrade and pay less that you pay an additional admin fee.

The full details of the new broadband home premier products will not be known until 28th April so I suggest you wait until all the details are available to you before you change to PlusNet,
N/A

Fixed cap?

CHEERS,

I cant wait till then as said got [mac key],and it only lasts a month,[valid till 20/5/05 ].

So can you suggest any thing else?,as said do use p2p sometimes+always gaming.

On 2 mb with 1gb /monthly contract with 99p for each gb i go over[ £14.99 ],wires only.

Thanks.
N/A

Fixed cap?

OH?
plenty time.