cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expiry on PAYG

N/A

Expiry on PAYG

I use my PAYG acound on and off, sometimes upgrading to fixedfee as needed then downgrading again to PAYG... My question is, will my PAYG account expire if I dont dial-up 0845 and log in for x days? and if so then x = how many days?
6 REPLIES
slev
Grafter

Expiry on PAYG

Hi

I am sure it is 90 days, however if this is wrong one of the CS Guys will correct me on this Smiley

Kind Regards

Ian
melnibone

Expiry on PAYG

No, you've got the time right there. Its 90 days without any activity on the account. Though accessing your email is generally enough to keep it active, rather than having to dial in all of the time. If you're playing it safe, then a quick dial in is the best way to go.

Kind Regards,
Jonathan
N/A

Expiry on PAYG

I have never dialled in to one of my accounts which I have held for at least 18 months, although I do check email, occasionally FTP to the site or log in to the portal.

Regards

Mark
N/A

Expiry on PAYG

I have a dial up which I have never called for over 2 yr. Collect mail thru my ADSL account. Apart from regular solicitations from F9 to upgrade, no problems.

phonehome
N/A

Expiry on PAYG

test
N/A

Expiry on PAYG

Hey F9,

I pick up my email every day but i received this email the other day:

You have not used your Force9 Free Internet access account for 90 days.

We assume that you don't wish to continue using the account and we will deactivate it on Monday 12th June 2006.

To show us that you are using your Free account you should do one of the following before Monday 12th June 2006:

- Dial up to the Internet using your Force9 username and password.
- Collect your account email. If you don't have your email software set up to do this, you can use Webmail at http://www.force9.net/general/webmail.html

Kind regards,

But why do customer services say:

Providing you have done at least the required on the email, this should not happen.

Regards,

The account must be dialled into at least once every 90 days or so from now on in order to remain active.

Regards,

The policy is that you must connect on the 0845 number every 90 days to keep this account acitve. I apolgise for anything you different you may have been told but this is the policy we have.

Regards,

The policy has not changed. But we do not always police it, you will see it is written into the terms and conditions. If you have been collecting your email I suggest you dial up once to ensure we have definitive logs of you using the account.

Regards,

I signed up before 2003, i guess http://www.f9.net.uk/info2/legal/tandcarchive/pre070704/index.html is my t&c's, where is the requirement to dial up every 90 days?