cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exasperated

N/A

Exasperated

The following is the text of communications I have tried to send to Plus.Net.

In addition to not receiving replies to my letters, the e-mails I have sent seem to be "bouncing". Can anybody help me please?

Dear Sir,

I wrote to you on 19th May about Plusnet Broadband. This was followed by my letter of 26th May 2007 sent by recorded delivery and indicated as having been delivered. As yet I have not had the courtesy of a reply. My letter of 26th May said:

".........I am anxious to change to a more efficient ISP before I leave on an overseas trip in a few weeks time. I am therefore taking the liberty of enclosing a copy of my earlier letter and would appreciate a response to my questions as a matter of urgency.

Yours faithfully

My earlier letter read as follows:

PlusNet,

Internet House,

2 Tenter Street,

Sheffield,

S1 4BY

Dear Sir,

I am considering transferring to Plusnet for my Broadband connection. I am currently with Orange(ex Wanadoo, ex Freeserve)

Although I am not a commercial user I maintain two small websites and occasionally need to use ftp software. My ftp program is Terrapin.

Before applying for your Broadband service I need to know whether I will be able to use my ftp program with ANY of your Broadband packages.

I was disappointed that, when I visited your website and despite following appropriate links, I could not locate any facility to enable me to register with you.

Would you kindly advise me as a matter of urgency.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully

M. R. Hobby

May I please have an immediate response to my enquiry.

3 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Exasperated

Hi there,

I've had a word with one of my colleagues about this for you, he is going to contact you later in the day.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
N/A

Exasperated

Thank you
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Exasperated

No problem, I'm not sure why neither of your letters have been added to your account but I'll make sure that a contact is added to your account with these details on.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team