cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed after leaving Plusnet

N/A

I requested my mac code & cancelled my service on the 31/8/05 stating my reason to leave was, I did not agree with the new terms & conditions.

Posted by Standard User Ben_Brown (isp)
Posted on Wed 31-Aug-05 13:13:16

Hello there,

Customers rejecting the new T&C's don't need to give 30 days notice, however there are certain timescales involved when cancelling or migrating the service out.

Regards,

Ben Brown
PlusNet Customer Support

I migrated to another isp on the 8/9/05 before my next payment date was due on 10/9/05

However this morning I recieved a letter from F Cook Debt controller @ Plusnet
requesting payment of £22.99 or my connection will be ceased.
If I wish to cancel my account I have to give 30 days notice, and therefore I am still liable for the payment.

Please could someone look into this for me as my membership was cancelled midnight 9/9/05 and I cannot raise a ticket or post in the forum

service ID 597589 user name Wilis
thankyou

wilis
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Billed after leaving Plusnet

Hi Wilis

You have published to a user’s group forum; on an issue like this you should be contacting Plus.Net directly. I suggest recorded post.

However this morning I recieved a letter from F Cook Debt controller @ Plusnet requesting payment of £22.99 or my connection will be ceased.

I personally would be inclined to write back, saying that I accept your option of having my connection ceased. Without any further charge as offered in your letter of xxxx

Not sure that’s good advice mind.

Chilly
N/A

my connection was ceased on the 8/9/05 that's the point, before the next billing date.

wilis