cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back

N/A

Back

Cheesy Hey all! Its me again Wink Being at F2S really is bad. Really. 8meg LLU is not good. Especially since you cant get out once your in (with out ceasing). Well (never thought id say this), as soon as they start giving mac's out for LLU im coming back here. Cant stands no more! So dont be tempted by there "high" speeds. Its not the case. They dont even have decent support. Not even open weekends! and 9-5 in the week. Dont think they'll be giving out mac codes any time soon, they have a lot of people who want to leave.

Chris

PS. I see that Ian Wild's back!
4 REPLIES
N/A

Back

Mmm, considering all the problems you had during your time here.
Surely there must be a fault with your actual line, nobody can be that unlucky twice, or can they :?:
N/A

Back

well, with all these tests stopping anybody from fixing my line, i guess im stuck. But, performance was better with PlusNet than F2S. After I had signed up for F2S (while waiting for migration, 3 weeks), my connection with PlusNet seemed to reach full speed (im sure theres a thread somewhere where I posted this) for those 3 weeks. Then, when I joined F2S i was getting half-decent (400Kb per second, connecting at 8000kbps). But now, Im getting 10-30Kb per second. I think somethings up at my exchange (or my line).
Community Veteran

Back

/me looks forward to some more les mis singalongs :p

Seriously though Chris; good to see your coming back! Don't forget to pop in a Plusnetters and see our new portal with Exclusive interview with Ian ;-)
N/A

Back

ha yeh,

it isnt definate. its only if they start doing outbound migrations on LLU. Yeh, I saw the interview, first place I went when I came back here. Portal looks nice on PlusNetters Cheesy wow a shop here too.