cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to fora

N/A

Access to fora

I find it bizzare that I can access this forum when logged in as a guest, but when logged in as me under my dial-up account.
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Access to fora

If you have a free dialup account you should be able to read all the forums and post in this forum with your account. If you've got a paid account you should be able to post in and read all of them.

If you are banned for any reason you will have had an email to inform you why and when your access will be restored, but still usually be able to read all the forums with your own account.

If you tell one of the moderators your username and what type of account you have (paid or free) if not here, via email and we will be able to check the permissions for you.

Chris
N/A

Access to fora

Raised: 2005-12-12 12:04:47 by: You

2005-12-12
12:04:47
You
Open : [Support Wizard Journey]
[Wizard NOT followed]
[Other Query]
--
[Additional Information]
Despite having logged in to the Community Support discussion forum, I can no longer post. The reason given being lack of 'special status'. Is this deliberate?
2005-12-12
12:17:31
[removed]
Customer Support Centre Actioned : Dear
This is due to your account type, As you would need a paid account to have the access to post in the forum.

Regards,
[removed]

To administer your account and for all your help and support requirements visit http://portal.plus.net/index_nlp.html
2005-12-13
07:30:22
You
Assigned : So why can I not access the free Dial-up PAYG forum ?
2005-12-13
11:06:09
[removed]
Customer Support Centre Actioned : Dear,
When your account was downgraded from adsl you lost your permissions to be able to post in our fourms.

Regards,
[removed]
JonathanW
Grafter

Access to fora

You should still be able to post in this forum though, even though you'll not be able to post to any of the others.

As Chris said, PM one of the mods with your username so that they can double check everything on the backend of the forum to ensure that you have posting access.
Community Veteran

Access to fora

Indeed please email one of the moderators or tell us your username here and we can check the permissions.

However PlusNet could do with informing thier staff that Free customers should be able to post here.

Chris