cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access the forums or my money back?

N/A

What's it to be? On Thursday 17 November my migration to a better ISP was completed.

Ok, technically that makes me an ex-customer. I can live with that - heck, I'd been looking forward to it.

However, I just paid PN for the next month less than a week before.

I'm ok with having no access to the (customer) forums but not when they still have 3 weeks worth of my payments in their pockets.

So what's it be? Let me in to the customer forums or give me my money back... now! They know I've migrated so refund me for unused service right now or give me access.

Typical of this money grabbing bunch of muppets!

(Oh God, he called us muppets! Give him nothing or at least make him wait for it!)

Cowboy outfit.
8 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

Hi,

As you're no longer a paying customer, your account will have been downgraded to a free PayGo account. With regards to the financial details, I would suggest that you log into your account and raise a link:contact us ticket in order to resolve it.
N/A

You would suggest that wouldn't you? It seems to me that that's all this bunch of clowns do... raise a ticket, tried a BT speed test, contact the council and get the Christmas lights removed...

You were quick enough to downgrade my account, why not be that quick to put the balance of my payments back to my bank? Why should I have to request MY money back? You know it's not yours. Hand it over you thieving con artists.

Muppets? Yes. Thieving muppets? Apparently!
LiamM
Grafter

I would suggest you calm your tone or you will be banned by the moderators anyway.
N/A

This Guy thinks he's Funny!
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Call PlusNet you muppet and leave these forums alone!
N/A

Call PlusNet you muppet and leave these forums alone!

What is the rules about personal insults again!

If they have taken his money give him what he has paid for. I personnaly do not know why you would want to but we all have our reasons.
N/A

Personal attacks and imflammatory statements are not welcome on these boards.

Follow the rules, respect your fellow users or dont post.
N/A

Personal attacks and imflammatory statements are not welcome on these boards.

Follow the rules, respect your fellow users or dont post.

I assume you aimed that remark at sbryans605?

Let's get this straight.
PN knew my migration was complete.
They downgraded my account as a result.
Where is my money?
PN have it.
Why do they have it?
They know I have left.
They downgraded my account as a result.
So why have they not returned my money?

No. forget it. They can hold my money until the next payment due date. At which time I want to see it in my bank account where it belongs. I DO NOT want to have to phone and request it.

I'll tell you what martinfamily. Ban me. Shove your forums wherever you feel comfortable with them. Sycophant. And while you're doing that, shove your sycophantice plusnetters in there with it - if there's enough room. You love PN? Be happy with it.

Muppets.
Community Veteran

This unconstructive thread isn't going anywhere. Aggressive and insulting comments are not welcome in these forums, please do not use them.

Thread locked.