cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trial response time?

xcentric

trial response time?

how long for the team to acknowledge an application to join the trail? applied a week ago, heard nothing.  We are enabled (recently) for FTTP and would like to stick with plusnet but with nothing heard, could consider switching to BT.

What experiences do people have with timings?

3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: trial response time?

There's no real set time from raising the ticket to request to join the trial to the orders being placed as other work can easily take priority over placing FTTP orders, with it being a trial.

Although we do advise the following on the trial page:

Please note that it may take us up to 2 months to process your application to this trial.

Leave this with me and I'll respond to the ticket on your account shortly.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
xcentric

thanks Harry - and the response to the ticket was there quickly afterwards.  But then another one was added putting it on hold which is a pain!  Have replied to all the q's, if you can look at it again and at least let me know why it's on hold that would be great.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@xcentric wrote:

another one was added putting it on hold which is a pain!

That seems to be pure coincidence that someone picked the ticket up shortly after I'd responded. As I just added a comment, it would have kept it's place in the queue.

Basically, had I not responded, they would have picked the ticket up about the same time they put it on hold, but would have had to give the response I gave as well Wink

Thanks for responding via the ticket (Responding actually takes the ticket off hold and puts it back in the queue, so it's likely not as much of a pain as you think)

Leave it with me and I'll aim to get the order placed before I leave today.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet