Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"returned to fibre trials team"

gunsmoke
Grafter

"returned to fibre trials team"

19 nov:
We would like to inform you that your Help Assistant Question [ 61660842 ] has now been returned to the Products - Fibre Trials pool. A member of our Support Team will investigate your issue as soon as possible.
12 dec:
We would like to inform you that your Help Assistant Question [ 61660842 ] has now been returned to the Products - Fibre Trials pool. A member of our Support Team will investigate your issue as soon as possible.
There was another update due yesterday, got this
14 jan:

I still dont know whats going to happen, and I still dont have any idea about when its going to happen
Sad
Fully expecting a " next update due 0700 in a fortnights time" followed by a "returned to products - fibre trials" type email
Sad
4 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 31

Re: "returned to fibre trials team"

Hi there,
I've just checked your ticket there is more information than just what you've quoted in your post here but I hear what you're saying.
I'm going to chase up the delays on the provision of FTTP now and I'll make sure we keep you posted in a more informative way.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
gunsmoke
Grafter

Hi Adam
Thanks for taking a look.
( I admit I was taking a little poetic licence Wink with the question log, it doesnt give any more info or answer the questions I'd been asking)
Thanks
GunSmoke
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 31

No worries, I've raised escalation 281275 with our suppliers which was needed in order to gain a clear and informative update.
I'll be in touch as soon as I have an update on this and fingers crossed this will enable things to move a bit more quickly for you.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
gunsmoke
Grafter

Hi Adam
Sorry I missed your call, had my hands full
As far as I know, no work has been done at my house.
Can you call me again, thanks
Richard