Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"returned to fibre trials team"

gunsmoke
Grafter

"returned to fibre trials team"

19 nov:
We would like to inform you that your Help Assistant Question [ 61660842 ] has now been returned to the Products - Fibre Trials pool. A member of our Support Team will investigate your issue as soon as possible.
12 dec:
We would like to inform you that your Help Assistant Question [ 61660842 ] has now been returned to the Products - Fibre Trials pool. A member of our Support Team will investigate your issue as soon as possible.
There was another update due yesterday, got this
14 jan:

I still dont know whats going to happen, and I still dont have any idea about when its going to happen
Sad
Fully expecting a " next update due 0700 in a fortnights time" followed by a "returned to products - fibre trials" type email
Sad
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: "returned to fibre trials team"

Hi there,
I've just checked your ticket there is more information than just what you've quoted in your post here but I hear what you're saying.
I'm going to chase up the delays on the provision of FTTP now and I'll make sure we keep you posted in a more informative way.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
gunsmoke
Grafter

Hi Adam
Thanks for taking a look.
( I admit I was taking a little poetic licence Wink with the question log, it doesnt give any more info or answer the questions I'd been asking)
Thanks
GunSmoke
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No worries, I've raised escalation 281275 with our suppliers which was needed in order to gain a clear and informative update.
I'll be in touch as soon as I have an update on this and fingers crossed this will enable things to move a bit more quickly for you.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
gunsmoke
Grafter

Hi Adam
Sorry I missed your call, had my hands full
As far as I know, no work has been done at my house.
Can you call me again, thanks
Richard