cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fibre to premises

nicholls1265

fibre to premises

hi im from stainsacre, nr Whitby, I am looking forward to having fibre to premises as I have a family of two and need speed for internet, xbox and ps4, Netflix etc,, please contact me as soon as possible..

plusnet been great and far phone and internet providers.
adie:green removed personal email address and needless poll.
11 REPLIES 11
AndyH
Grafter

Re: fibre to premises

Have you signed up for the trial?
Can you get FTTP? (you can check if you put your phone number in here - https://www.dslchecker.bt.com/)
St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

i think it takes time ive been waiting 5 days now for a responce to my ticket... they said it could take upto 15 hours or more but theres no real time scale with it being a trial so im just hanging in there for now too see what comes of it.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

@nicholls1265 - Are you ok to raise a ticket at trials.plus.net? Read through the details, and we'll get an order placed in due course.
@St3 - It's more than two weeks at the moment. We just don't have the resource (myself and HarryB were 50% of it when we were in provisioning).
From the signup page:
Please note that it may take 1-2 weeks to reply to your ticket.

I'm going to get the tickets from this forum picked up today.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

good lad your the bestest  Tongue
nicholls1265

Re: New Trials - BT FTTP Alternative

Hi  it would be great to have a trail as im looking to increase by broard band as my speed is 1.2 to 2.2 and it dosnt work when two xbox , ps4, and laptop,
its only bt at moment doing fttp in stainsare, nr Whitby, got to look at increasing before Christmas,,
nicholls1265

Hi I would love to have a trail to sort out the internet and hopefully have a few to join plusnet too..
RobPN
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 13

Quote from: nicholls1265
Hi I would love to have a trail ...

Did you follow the advice given by AndyH at Reply #1 of this thread. above?
You can't go on the PN FTTP trial unless the checker says you  can get FTTP.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

To speed things up, OP can get it. He just needs to raise a ticket on the link in my last comment.
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
nicholls1265

hi.. Raised a ticket as you say,, waiting for a reply, hope done correctly.. hoping and praying all ok.. Paul.
wheelerm

Hi, is FTTP trial available in the Croxley Green area (Rickmansworth Exchange), I have checked with the BT BROADBAND AVAILABILITY CHECKER and it states it is available.
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

That states "FTTP on Demand" which is different.  I don't think it is actually available now, but when it was it was extremely expensive.  The installation charge was a lump sum (£750 I think) plus an amount dependant on distance, which I think is in the thousands of pounds.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.