Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register for the FTTP Trial

dickyhillary
Dabbler

Unable to register for the FTTP Trial

Hi,

I've been trying to register for the FTTP trial but the page keeps saying enter a valid mobile number even when one is entered. Please can you assist?

Cheers

Richard

5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Unable to register for the FTTP Trial

Hi Richard,

I am sorry to hear you are unable to raise an FTTP trial ticket. This seems to be a known issue and I believe this is a workaround however my colleague with more experience in this is currently on annual leave today.

I could raise the ticket for you from here, however if you're wanting FTTP for your account associated with your forum details, I'm sorry to say but you're not eligible as only FTTP On Demand is available which is something we're not able to provide because of the very high cost as none of the fibre infrastructure in the street has been done.

If you don't already I'd advise to keep an eye out on www.dslchecker.bt.com and when WBC FTTP appears under Featured Products you'll be able to apply for the trial. Apologies for any disappointment caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
dickyhillary
Dabbler

@Gandalf Hi Mate, 

I've been checking the link at that page and FTTP on demand @330 / 30 is available....does this mean I can get signed up please?

Cheers

Richard

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Unfortunately not Richard. We don't offer FTTP On Demand I'm afraid because of the very high cost (likely to be around the £1000's or more). I'd advise to keep an eye on it, and when WBC FTTP is available, you should be able to order it.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
dickyhillary
Dabbler

@Gandalf Ah no worries, thanks for you help I'll keep a very close eye on that page 🙂 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problems, fingers crossed soon!

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet