Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trial Closed?

phil4
Grafter

Trial Closed?

Cry
Finally I get FTTC to my cabinet after years of <2Mbit broadband.
I raised a ticket today through the Trial Wizard.  The CS reponse to the ticket (#41424053) is
"Thanks for the call today below is a link to all the details about our fibre products.
https://www.plus.net/fibre/
Please enter your details here if you would like to sign up."
In short, the trial is closed, and I have to wait until the 19th April to start ordering FTTC  Cry Cry Cry Cry
Does anyone here know different, or able to help at all?
5 REPLIES 5
fourfourdevon
Grafter

Re: Trial Closed?

Anyone know if there is business fibre options?
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

We'll have to wait and see what the product refresh brings....
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

AFAIK we haven't closed the trial yet, although the support folk have been asked to make sure customers are aware we'll soon be launching official products before accepting people onto the trial.
@fourfourdevon, there won't be any business fibre products launched on the 19th, although business customers are still welcome to take part in the trials.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

phil4
Grafter

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Wooooo hoooooo, CSC now say trial still open!!!
However, still have hurdles to get through (latest was being redirected to trails.plus.net to create a ticket, which was a reply to the ticket I'd already created that way..... going round in circles).
WWWombat
Grafter

I'm still in the process of getting FTTC fibre installed, so my ticket is ongoing.
From messages on here, I expected slow progress on getting the ticket responses, but everything has been answered pretty swiftly and well so far - so thumbs up to the CSC staff here.
Today, we got swapped onto the Extra package, and the CSC guy called with the new Static IP value earlier. Now just need to wait for that appointment with BT....
Plusnet Customer
Using FTTC since 2011. Currently on 80/20 Unlimited Fibre Extra.