cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total monthly costs?

FIXED
Clangers

Total monthly costs?

Hi, I've just signed up and been accepted for the FTTP trial under the 80/20 option which is listed at £19.99 a month for the trial. I presume line rental of £18.99 will be added making a total of £38.98. However the parallel FTTC product (Unlimited Fibre Extra with line rental) is currently being offered at £29.99 on the September deals offerings. Will I be charged £38.98 or £29.99? 

3 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 186

Re: Total monthly costs?

Fix
Hi there and welcome to the community

There are no discounts available for the FTTP packages I’m afraid. So Unlimited Fibre Extra 80/20 is £19.99, or Unlimited Fibre 40/2 is £14.99. Plus line rental at £18.99.

Once the FTTP service is provisioned, you could ask us to remove your phone service so you’ll just be paying the fibre package plus a small broadband only surcharge of £2.50.

You may need to pay any applicable contract fees if you choose to remove the phone side of things.

Anoush
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Clangers

Will my phone package continue as normal with the same charges? I'm currently using Plusnet Anytime for £7 a month. Will this continue or will I need to request it to be set up? 

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 186

It’ll continue as normal. Signing up to FTTP makes no changes to your phone package unless you specifically request it. Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team