cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still on 40/2 after nearly 7 weeks....

artisan
Dabbler

Still on 40/2 after nearly 7 weeks....

Anyone else having this problem?  Signed up for the trial 7 weeks ago, still achieving max sync at 40/2.  First engineer visit booked - rang and said he didn't need to turn up.  PN booked another engineer - he failed to turn up or ring.
Anything wrong with my line?  Nope
80/20 product ready to be rolled out to paying customers?  Nope
Huh
3 REPLIES 3
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Still on 40/2 after nearly 7 weeks....

Hi there,
Really sorry to hear that. I've asked one of our faults agents to take a look at the ticket and push things on, I suspect there'll be another escalation raised due to this being the second no show. We'll update you as soon as possible.
artisan
Dabbler

Matt
Thanks for your reply.  I can't really complain of course because it is a trial.  However, I note that your questionnaire does not allow any free text feedback, so thought I can offer some:
PN have been let down by their suppliers; it seems that OR is suffering with provisioning system troubles and a lack of education in the products that they provide, possibly at many different levels in their organisation.  This has resulted in what you might call the 'dockyard runaround' - being passed from pillar to post, escalations being escalated but unfortunately only meeting people who are slave to process rather than worried about 'getting things done'.
IMHO if PN are giving OR a bunch of money to provide these services then they should rightly feel seen off.  Attempting to pass on these costs to paying customers at this time, if my experience is at all typical, would be a seriously bad move and result in some unhappy future ex-customers, thanks to your supplier's incompetence.
I can't really fault PNs handling of my case, one chap on the phone confided to me that it had been a bit of a disaster thus far, but beware - your performance could be badly tainted by OR's lack thereof.
Just my two peneths worth...  Wink
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks for your feedback and I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've had here.
I note that your questionnaire does not allow any free text feedback

There is actually a free text box on a few questions including an "any comments...." box at the end. Feel free to do the survey again as every bit of feedback we receive counts.
Just to let you know I can see that an escalation is now open so I'm taking ownership of the fault from here and will keep you updated.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team