Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed change?

FIXED
libbyf
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Speed change?

I've seen a couple of places saying that from August 1st Plusnet will be offering uptp 52MB, but nothing on Plusnet's own site... Is it happening?

http://www.a516digital.com/2016/06/plusnet-announces-annual-price-rises.html
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/06/28/plusnet_speeds_up_slows_down/

3 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Re: Speed change?

Fix

It's been discussed elsewhere in the forum. Customers who are on the 40/20 variant of the Fibre service are being moved to 55/10. 

The changes will only affect customers on the 40/20 product.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
djmills

I've got the 10 but not the 55, I'm underwhelmed

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 165

Hi @djmills, welcome to the community forums.

Here's what I've said on this matter elsewhere.

HarryB wrote:

As a few of you have already discovered and advised here, unfortunately the change from 40/20 to 55/10 is not something our advisors over the phone or web chat are able to help with.

Although it is currently not worth calling/web chatting to chase this issue up, we are aware of this and we are currently looking in to this to correct the change to 55/10.

I do appreciate the affected people bringing this to our attention and I've made a note of your accounts to pass on to the relevant people so try and find a pattern of people that are now seeing 40/10 as opposed to 55/10 as they should.

I would kindly request that people do not call/web chat to chase up why their speeds appear to have changed to 40/10 and not 55/10 as expected, however please do continue to let us know here or by PMing me your username so I can pass as many examples on as possible to help further investigations.

Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet Help Team