cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor speed, even poorer service

nickroyle
Hooked

Poor speed, even poorer service

I've been on the FTTC trial for over 2 weeks. Prior to the trial I was given an expected speed of approx 32Mb. At best I am getting 18Mb, usually more like 12-15.
I've logged a support call, raised a fault but over 24 hours later I still await a response.
My move to FTTC was not good either - I wasn't advised the login details or connection settings for the supplied router - so it took a support call to find out the correct settings and to learn that the login details were the same for my DSL connection - it would've been nice to receive an email!
I also asked to have my package upgraded to give me more download capacity - but this didn't happen either.
I'm really disappointed with Plusnet's support and service to date. Get the feeling no one really cares and I'm being fobbed off.
Am I bitter and twisted? Maybe? But maybe I just want to feel like a valued customer.
Seriously thinking of exploring my options and switching ISP.
Nick
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Poor speed, even poorer service

Hi there,
I'm sorry things haven't gone as smoothly as they should have for you so far for you, far from it in fact. I can see that the fault has been raised with our suppliers today and is now in the capable hands of one of our most experienced faults agents.
I'll ensure we keep on top of this for you and hurry things along where we can.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
nickroyle
Hooked

Adam
Perhaps you could chase up as any progress on this again seems to have gone very quiet.
Thanks
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Someone's looking at this again now for you so you should see a reply soon.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team