cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On FTTP Trial but Plusnet seem to have stopped billing me..

PreGP
Dabbler

On FTTP Trial but Plusnet seem to have stopped billing me..

Not that I'm really complaining but I see Plusnet haven't billed me or taken a direct debit from my account since early August. Not sure what's happening here but I did get an email from customer services claiming I was leaving Plusnet last month which I responded to by phoning customer services to assure them I was not leaving and this was a mistake. They accepted this (eventually) and confirmed I was staying on the FTTP trial with unlimited fibre extra package without a line rental and I should continue to be billed at £23.49 a month which is what comes up on the webpage "my account - summary".

I am still getting my broadband service at about 75Mbps on FTTP and whilst I suppose it is just possible that I have been put on an unadvertised "complimentary package", I suspect that is probably not the case.... I'd rather not start accumulating unpaid bills.

5 REPLIES
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 17

Re: On FTTP Trial but Plusnet seem to have stopped billing me..

Looks like another "New Billing System" error to me, they will probably sort it out but not very quickly.

RobPN
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

But as it's to their advantage to sort it, maybe it'll be done quicker than the many other problems the billing system has caused. Roll eyes

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 14

Hi @PreGP

Thanks for getting in touch regarding your invoices and I am sorry for any confusion.

I understand your concerns about the potential of accumulating unpaid invoices and have passed this to our billing department to investigate for you. You can view progress on this ticket on your account here

If you have any further questions feel free to get in touch.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Warwick
 Plusnet Help Team
PreGP
Dabbler

It has now been over 10 weeks and no progress on this at all. Still showing as an active ticket on my account but no updates and no sign that Plusnet are sorting this out. Still not been billed at all since August although FTTP is still active. You'd think they'd want my money......Maybe this is a Christmas present from Santa? Smiley

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Full quote of preceding post removed as per Forum rules.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 538

I've checked this for you and it looks like the issue affecting your account is still on-going I'm afraid.

While the support ticket isn't being up dated as often as I'd like to see, the ticket is sat in our billing team's workflow to monitor, and the problem will be in hand with a back-end team for further investigation.

Apologies for the delay in sorting this out for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team