Did you mean: 

No Internet connection on FTTP trial

FIXED
hmarshy
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: No Internet connection on FTTP trial

Fix

Thank goodness for that all working now 😎, it was a combination of stupidity and bad luck that prevented me from logging in.

The stupidity 🙄 in that I forgot my username and the bad luck in that when you view the link I was sent on my phone, the adverts on the page push down the reset password fields out of view. Here is a screenshot showing how it looked on my mobile phone.

Reset Password.jpg

When I visited the same page on a browser at work I could see the whole screen with all the fields.

Thank you very much for your support. 😊

Howard

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: No Internet connection on FTTP trial

Hi Howard

I’m glad to see you’re back online now Thumbs_Up and thanks for the feedback, from the screenshot it looks like half the forgot password tool webpage is cut off as well as adverts covering it. Sad

I’ve just replicated this on my iPhone and I’m seeing the same. I’m going to raise this to the appropriate team to investigate and fix. 

Thanks again for the feedback. All’s well that ends well for you, feel free to let us know if there’s anything else you’d need help with though. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet